Warner Bros To Replace Will Smith With Idris Elba As Deadshot In ‘Suicide Squad’ Sequel
Will Smith will not be acting in the upcoming DC Comics movie due to scheduling conflicts
Warner Bros decided to sort for a perfect replacement for Smith before production starts in September.
There has been no report on who will be joining Elba in the movie, though some believe that Margot Robbie will return as Harley Quinn.
The sequel will be written and directed by James Gun. The release date is currently set for Aug 6, 2021.
The original “Suicide Squad” starring Smith, Jared Leto, Robbie became a massive box office sensation when it hit theatres in 2016, grossing $746 million worldwide.
Copyright Naija News 2019. All rights reserved. You may only share Naija News content using our sharing buttons. Send all news and press releases to email@example.com.
is an Associate at Naija News. He is a news media enthusiast, he holds a degree in psychology and loves exploring and sharing about the enormous power that lies in the human mind. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Instagram: adeniyidmanADVERTISEMENT
YOU MAY LIKE
- Will Smith To Act As Venus And Serena Williams Dad In ‘King Richard’
- Idris Elba Speaks On His Netflix Comedy Show, “Turn Up Charlie”
- Nigerians React To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert
- Davido Shuts Down 02 Arena (Photos/Video)
- Watch Davido’s Epic Entrance At The 02 Arena
- Will Smith Make Up With His First Son, Trey After Being Apart For Years
- The People Name Idris Elba As Its Sexiest Man Alive
- Martin Lawrence Agrees To Star In Bad Boys 3
- Will Smith And Jada Smith Speaks On Their Marital